We have the precise and focused goals combined with experience and diversity to accomodate needs for
the independent living resident.
As baby boomers age and the cost of "aging upcare" increases, logic suggests that rather than
relocate from where you have lived for 25 years to a new and more expensive lifestyle ... you make
your current structure senior friendly with suggestions from the National Institute on Senior Housing.
Some home modifications may include:
Lever door handles that operate easily with a push
- Handrails on both sides of staircase and outside steps
- Ramps for accessible entry and exit
- Walk-in shower
- Grab bars in the shower, by the toilet, and by the tub
- Hand-held, flexible shower head
- Lever-handed faucets that are easy to turn on and off
- Sliding shelves and lazy susan in corner cabinet
- C or D ring handles on cabinet doors and drawers for easy gripping
We also can produce complete structures that are ADA compliant.
Consultation by appointment
237 N. Cherry Street, Kernersville, NC 27284